Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Friendships

It seems I am just too busy to keep up with my writing self.  I have been on a road trip with my husband, an overnight with long-time friends and have an upcoming retreat with relatively new women friends.  These are all relationships that add spice to my "senior" life.  Here's an article from USA Today about the friendships of women.  It is writing about women in their 50's finding closeness with other women friends.  This friendship need even deepens with women in their 60's, 70's and 80's as many women tend to outlive their spouses. 

I am thankful beyond words for all of my women friends, past, present and future! 

1 comment:

  1. You are the least "senior" senior I know. I love hearing about all of the things that you're doing and learning, and places you're going... maybe you can work a Denver visit in sometime? You know I'd love to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete